Location: Dominical, Costa Rica
If you love the ocean, want a jungle feel, and be able to walk to the beach then look no further. This lot has everything you are looking for. You will be impressed with views through the canopy directly over the surf where the Baru River meets the ocean. Conveniently located within walking distance to the town and the surf in Dominical! If you want to build your dream home in Costa Rica in a safe, fun, beach community then look no further!
The seller has put in a considerable amount of infrastructure and work:
1. over 100 fruit trees planted: Biriba, Jackfruit, Cembedak, Breadfruit, Canasta, coconut, black zapote, mamey zapote, Colombian zapote, bacupari, santol, snake fruit, Fiji longan, Hass avocados, and other rare exotics that are not often found in markets. The owner is a tropical fruit enthusiast.
2. View of Dominical River Mouth
3. 300m main house size and 150m staff and outbuildings is the legal amount
4. Gravity-fed spring water concession underway, this is a major plus for anyone who understands the value of spring water!
5. This property is next to the end of an easement road where you can put a gate to be even more private
6. Great local business owners as neighbors
7. the building location is a cut hilltop ready to build, no fill, and erosion control and road material has been added
9. walk or ride a bike to town, swim in the river, at the bottom of the hill!